My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Monday 20 December 2010

Chistmas decoration

Another heart used from the  Tando ' Home hanging chipboard set'....this time to create a decoration for my Christmas tree. I covered the heart in this gorgeous Crafty Individuals Christmas paper and added some hand cut wings covered in the same.

Tip : Don't throw out your Tando packaging... the card comes in really useful for little extras like these wings, ATC backs and to put through your diecutting machines ;-)


I used a tube of 3d glitter glue to add around the edges and also a little snowflake charm and clear gem for a little bit of luxury.


A really easy project but something I can keep in my decorations box to use for lots of years to come.
hugs
Chris xx

13 comments:

Sandra Hall said...

Special. That's the word I choose to describe this. It's truly lovely Chris. x

Joanna said...

This is really beautiful, the detail is lovely.

x

Sandy said...

Wow this is absolutely unique.
Wonderful heart Chris. Awesome.

Karen said...

Beautiful Chris!!! I am enjoying your tags my lovely and hope you are puting them up somewhere, stay warm HUGS XXX

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Chris
I love your beautiful heart! lovely art and wonderful details! Hope you have a Merry Christmas - looking forward to seeing more of your creations in 2011...stay warm and hopefully the UK won't get pelted with more snow! :)

My Creative House said...

Oh Chris a special and very wonderful heart, love the colors and the wings, great work, wish you a nice christmas time.
Anni

Electra said...

This is delightful, Chris!

Sally H said...

It's so beautiful Chris. I love it

Lori said...

Gorgeous! I just love the colors, so pretty!

Kristin said...

Oooh! This is so cool! I love the beautiful blue and green with that glitter - it will make an amazing statement! Thank you too for your sweet comment - I hope you have a wonderful, beautiful Christmas, xo

Netty said...

Oooh I love this little hanging Chris, its totally perfect. Wishing you a very happy christmas and a joyous new year. Annette x

~*~Patty S said...

SO many lovely things to see and catch up on dear Chris!

Lots of Love and Joy to you and our planet...wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas

Looking forward to lots more art and inspiration in the New Year
fa la la
ho ho ho
oxo

Esther said...

lovely detail, and a great rich green colour! (Yes! I am back! :) )