My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Dyans Advent tag challenge 3

I don't think I will get the whole lot finished in time for Christmas... but I am definately going to carry on till I've done them all. 


Somebody doesn't want to end up on the dinner table...lol 


I'm hoping for lots of yummy pressies


and my definition of good is to smile sweetly...talk nicely and if all else fails ...BEG rofl
Have a great day all
hugs
Chris xx


8 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow these are wonderful.
Amazing christmas pieces. Love them all.

My dear friend Chris, I wish you a wonderful christmas time. May all your wishes came true. Big hugs.

Zoechaos said...

ROFL These just crack me up XOXO Zoe

Lori said...

Oh, these keep gettin' better and better...rofl....

Highland Monkey's said...

haha your cards made me laugh, very good!

Sandra Hall said...

Funny! You're great at drawing in the extra bits!
Hope you have a lovely Christmas Chris - eat, drink and be merry - I'll be catching up (blogwise) after the holidays now - family arrives tomorrow so I'll be otherwise occupied!

Electra said...

ROTFLMAO!

Anonymous said...

Hi my sweet `friend`:)
I love your beautiful cards,always a pleasure to catch up,
I wish you and yours a Very
`Merry Christmas`
Have a fab time!!!!!!
lots of love always:) xxx

Karen said...

hee hee!!!! Brilliant my lovely!!! Have a fantastic Christmas my friend, HUGS XXX