My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Friday 17 December 2010

Grungy atc'c

Sometimes I get really fed up with 'pretty' stuff and just wanna create something a wee bit different.  So when I found these ace free images from Altered bits.com.... I just had to have a play.  I used some digital background that I had been messing around with and printed them out.  The first one is covered lightly with acrylic paint and the other just left as it was before adding the frame.


 This handsome guy is baring his heart (from Tando mini arch frame set) because he is soooo in Love :-D



SHE is honoured to be the recipient of his affections... he's just her kind of guy!! lol


He keeps her acrylic painted , chipboard, framed portrait on his bedside table. Don't ya just love a Love Story :-)
hugs
Chris xx

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow these are stunning Chris.
Fantastic ATC´s.

Have a lovely weekend my dear friend.

Crafting Queen said...

They are a bit different! :) Have a great Christmas!

Martina said...

These are so coooool! BRAVO Chris!

Have a nice weekend my friend.

Hugs
MARTINA xxx

Sandra Hall said...

Digital stuff as well - there is no end to your talents! x

Lori said...

Great stuff here, I love them!