My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Sunday 12 December 2010

Vintage village

Tim Holtz papers are just yummy.... gorgeous... delicious and I just had to use them to cover this little mini village from Tando.  It seems like forever since I did anything in this style and I loved it.  The little family are from Lisa's Altered art...  aren't they just the cutest.

So they have new little homes... even if they can't go inside.... tis a bit like land of the giants....lol  (who remembers that t.v. programme )


I made the doors and covered the roofs with hand painted stamped paper...


and edged them with gold pen.


Mojo working well :-)
hugs
Chris xx

6 comments:

Martina said...

This vintage village is just brilliant, fantastic, totally awesome, wow, what more can I say. Love it.

Have a nice sunday, Chris!

Hugs
MARTINA xxx

Dawn said...

Awwww this is just so Xmassy!!

Love it, you must have sooo much patience!

hope you are well and Mr Mojo is certainly up and running!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Sandy said...

Oh wow so lovely little village. Awesome houses Chris. Love them more.

Netty said...

And other wow from me, terrific village, such brilliant creations. Annette x

Lori said...

This is just absolutely adorable! In a huge vintage sort of way, I love it!

Karen said...

WOW! these are incredible Chris!!! I love them! x