My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Sunday, 5 December 2010

Sketch journal page7

When I was a little girl I always had dreams of being a ballerina... I wanted to wear those gorgeous dresses in Swan Lake.... but I never got to take dance lessons... being the eldest of seven there were never enough funds available.   So I drew my own little ballerina in waiting....


 Complete with her own pink hairband, bun...wispy curls and crossover cardigan :-D


She's probably going to grow up to be a Prima Ballerina and dance in the Nutcracker.
hugs
Chris xx

4 comments:

Karen said...

Awe, she certainly has poise & beauty like a real ballerina Chris. Unlike me who was asked to leave at 6yrs old because i made the teacher look bad hahahahaha xxx

Sally H said...

Watch out Darcy Bussell! She is gorgeous!

Sandy said...

Oh wow she is pretty.
Wonderful mouth and lovely hair. Awesome drawing Chris.

Tracey said...

All your girls are beautiful, I did the Suzi blu class a few months back and loved it, sadly I have not drawn any dolls for a while and miss doing them, you have inspired me to dig out my pencils and get sketching one again ( beautiful shading by the way ), thanks for sharing xxx