My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Sunday 5 December 2010

Sketch journal page7

When I was a little girl I always had dreams of being a ballerina... I wanted to wear those gorgeous dresses in Swan Lake.... but I never got to take dance lessons... being the eldest of seven there were never enough funds available.   So I drew my own little ballerina in waiting....


 Complete with her own pink hairband, bun...wispy curls and crossover cardigan :-D


She's probably going to grow up to be a Prima Ballerina and dance in the Nutcracker.
hugs
Chris xx

4 comments:

Karen said...

Awe, she certainly has poise & beauty like a real ballerina Chris. Unlike me who was asked to leave at 6yrs old because i made the teacher look bad hahahahaha xxx

Sally H said...

Watch out Darcy Bussell! She is gorgeous!

Sandy said...

Oh wow she is pretty.
Wonderful mouth and lovely hair. Awesome drawing Chris.

The Dolphin Inn said...

All your girls are beautiful, I did the Suzi blu class a few months back and loved it, sadly I have not drawn any dolls for a while and miss doing them, you have inspired me to dig out my pencils and get sketching one again ( beautiful shading by the way ), thanks for sharing xxx