My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Thursday 2 December 2010

Sketch journal page5

I forgot to take a photo of this sketch before I coloured it... sorry :D  I find it really peculiar that once I start to sketch... whatever face I'm doing at the time... that the whole drawing just seems to evolve on it's own.
I had no intention at all of this ending up as a Nun but it did anyway...weird or what.


I wonder if it's something in my subconscious mind that leads me to draw what I do especially as I have no particular project in mind when I begin.


Whatever it is I'm not complaining :D
hugs
Chris xx

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow what can I say ???
She is a beauty again. Love the hair. Brilliant drawing.

Gez Butterworth said...

awe Chris she is very beautiful.xx

Sandra Hall said...

I'm not complaining either - your work is a treat for my eyes! x

Karen said...

I am a great believer in letting your subconsious guide your hand Chris. Almost like pulling from memory to your hand. If I try to concentrate too much I make a right mess :D

Your Nun is looking beautifully serene honey...love her HUGS XXX

Sally H said...

So beautiful and serene. Another stunning sketch!

Diane said...

Hi Chris, I'm so glad that I found your blog--I love your faces and this one is so special--it was good to let her evolve!