My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Christmas....

is coming... and so is Santa... you do believe in him don't ya ;-)  So in honour of the cuddly man with the white beard I created him a star of his very own.  I used gorgeous paper from Crafty Individuals....


as well as this gorgeous portrait of the man himself from the same place.  He deserved a frame and this wee frame from Tando was just the job.  I coloured it with copics before adding Tim Holtz crackle paint .  The two little hearts on top were removed from the sides.


Hope you are ready for him :)

hugs
Chris xx

6 comments:

Lori said...

Love this! so nice and cheery, not the usual Christmas colors! That Santa is so cool!

Joanna said...

Love this - I particularly like the frame, it looks so fab. Great Santa image too, not Coca Cola-style at all!

xx

Netty said...

Terrific star. Annette x

Electra said...

It's simple and lovely, Chris. You always make simple lovely!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet star. It looks so delicate. Happy HOlidays!

Sally H said...

Oh wow, Chris! That is stunning!