My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas

To all my Friends and family for your continued support through the ups and downs of 2010... for following my arty crafty journey and for being the best of the best.... THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart :-D

I hope that you are all blessed with love and happiness this Christmas and hope Santa brings you everything you wish for.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS
FROM
ME to YOU
XXX
Chris

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow so wonderful.

My dear Chris I wish you and your family a wonderful christmas Time. May all your wishes came true. Big Hugs.

Karen said...

WOW! you have saved the best till last honey!!! This is gorgeous!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas & I really want 2011 to be YOUR year

HUGS XXX

Martina said...

Dear Chris,

wishing you and your family the Happiest of Christmasses:-)

Hugs
MARTINA xoxo

Sally H said...

Another wonderful piece of art! Have a fab Christmas my friend!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Chris!