My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Sunday 19 December 2010

Dyans Christmas tag challenge 2

Sharing my second lot of tags for Dyans challenge today.... I am having a ball doing these :-D


this one is one of my favourites...love that saying.


Wish that Christmas calories didn't count!!... but for me as soon as I look at the Christmas pud the weight starts piling on. Don't think my metabolism is slow.... it's STOPPED!!!


 eeeh I'm only naughty sometimes though...I do try to be good ;-p


Have to say that this one doesn't really fit with me .... don't drink much falling down water... even at crimbo.  Something to do with the fact that it turns me into an even more raving lunatic than I already am AND I just don't DO hangovers :D
Hope it's warm where you are... tis freezin' here.
hugs
Chris xx

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow so wonderful Tags Chris.
Wonderful design. Awesome work as always. Hugs.

Martina said...

You`re really funny ..... and your tags (also below) are really great, Chris.

Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend.
Hugs
MARTINA xxx

Victoria said...

Hi Chris..these are all super wonderful..yay!! Lovely!
Victoria~

Sally H said...

Oh wow, Chris! I love them all! You always manage to bring a smile to my face. Sorry I haven't been around much. Hopefully I should get a bit more time to surf over the holidays. Keep warm, my friend xxx

Lori said...

hahaha, these are hysterical! Love them all, especially the last one, lol!

Sandra Hall said...

Ho-ho-ho (in true Christmas spirit!) Your tags are FABULOUS Chris! Its been a fun challenge :)