My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Thursday 23 December 2010

Dyans Christmas tag challenge 4

Not enough days before the Christmas to share the rest so these are the last for now... hope you enjoyed the fun while it lasted...I did :D



I think these speak for themselves... my favourite is the last one.... I think it's a hoot.
hugs
Chris xx

3 comments:

Lori said...

They're all hilarious...sorry to see this coming to an end! lol!

Netty said...

LOL, totally brilliant. Annette x

Paige said...

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE these cards :) not your typical christmas card! haha! love the humor!